How To: Setup a REVO Aero DVR
- Make sure the DVR has power and is turned on.
- The default user/password login is "admin/123456", log in and change the DVR to the correct Time settings before connecting cameras; time change is not retroactive (it will not affect video that has already been recorded).
- Connect the REVO Aero cameras to the DVR with the provided BNC cables and power adapters.
- The Aero uses 2 ports: 80 & 34567 by default.
- At this point, if it has not been done already, you should change the password (if setting up a customers unit, make sure it is done before you hang up).
- NOTE: Passwords can be up to 16 characters in length. Upper- and lower-case letters and numbers are acceptable.
- No special characters.
Remote View (P2P)
To view the Aero DVR online, simply connect it to a router with internet access.
- The network must not be filtering or blocking P2P protocol.
The Aero DVR is DHCP enabled by default, so shortly after it's connected to the router it should get a valid LAN IP address.
Once the DVR is connected to the router, add it to the "REVO Aero" mobile app.