REVO Aero: VMS
Install the program using the default options.
Upon running the VMS executable, the VMS software login prompt will appear.
The default login is admin and 123456 for the password.
Adding a DVR
After logging into the Aero VMS software:
- From the "Home" menu, click "Device Manager"
- The software should auto scan the network for devices
- If you don't see your device, click the IPv4 Search button to scan the network again
- Once found, put a check in the box next to the device and click "Add"
- The device will then appear in the added device list (bottom)
- It will likely indicate that the password is incorrect; click on the pencil icon
- In the device edit window, click the "IP" drop down box and click "Cloud ID", enter the correct password, and click "Save"
- Do not change anything else.
Here is a short video adding the device in the software: