REVO Ultra: SMART Search
The SMART Search function is another tool used in playback to analyze any recorded video for moving objects in a defined area.
To use Smart Search:
- Enter Playback.
- In the upper left corner of the playback window, click the drop down box next to "Type" and click "SMART".
- Click on a camera and click the blue play button to begin playing video.
- With video playing, Click the SMART Search icon. This will pull up a frame from the camera video. Sometimes it may take an attempt or two to get the image to appear but, it SHOULD appear.
- Designate the area (grid) you want to search for moving objects in and hit the Search button when finished.
- The video will then begin playing back video. Under the Time Line,
segments with movement within the designated area will be highlighted GREEN. In the sample image below, notice the time line is solid blue; indicating it is on the Normal recording schedule and not Motion Detection.
The NVR will play at normal speed while there is movement within the designated area but, will fast forward through video where there is nothing being detected within the area.